The next edition of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2017 is scheduled for November 19, 2017 and registrations are now open. Apart from the Half Marathon category, the race will have timed 10K run, Senior Citizens’ Run, the Champions with Disability Run and Great Delhi Run.
With a total prize money of USD 275,000 this year’s edition is expected to witness over 34,000 participants, pound the wide long stretches of the capital on the third Sunday of November.
Online registration can be done at: www.adhm.procamrunning.in
Other Registration Details:
The 2017 edition of the event will have over 34,000 running places across the five different categories.
▪ Airtel Delhi Half Marathon’s online registrations and PO Box entries across different race categories will be accepted as mentioned below:
▪ Half Marathon, registrations open on Tuesday, 14th September and will remain open until Tuesday, 3rd October 2017 or when filled, whichever is earlier.
▪ Registrations for The Great Delhi Run, Senior Citizens’ Run and the Champions with Disability Run also open on Tuesday, 14th September and will remain open until Friday.
▪ 13th October 2017 or when filled, whichever is earlier.
▪ Timed 10K Run registrations will open on Thursday, 14th September 2017 and close on Friday, 13th October 2017 or when filled, whichever is earlier.
▪ For online registration log onto www.adhm.procamrunning.in
▪ Application forms along with requisite application fees can be deposited in the drop box located at: Airtel Stores in Delhi & NCR (between 11 am & 7 pm): (1) A 6, South Ext Part-I, New Delhi-110049; (2) S- 45, Ground floor, Sahara Mall, M.G. road, Gurgaon- 122002; (3) G 57, Aggarwal City Plaza, Sector 3, Rohini, New Delhi-110085; (4) SCF 51, Opp. Police station, Sector 15, Faridabad, Haryana- 121007; (5) M-5, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001 (6) J-20, Sector-18, Noida, UP- 201301
POST filled entry form and requisite entry fee to P.O. Box No. 3634, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi
▪ For further details contact the event helpline number +91 96500 33333, which will be open from 10 am to 7 pm, Monday to Saturday. Toll-free for Airtel subscribers and chargeable as per standard call rates for non-Airtel subscribers.
PRIORITY LINE-UP: The Half Marathon runners will be prioritised in six line up sections on race day as per the timing certificate submitted along with their applications, namely under 1 hour 45 minutes; 1 hour 45 minutes to under 2 hours 06 minutes; 2 hours 06 minutes to under 2 hours 33 minutes; and 2 hours 33 minutes to under 2 hours 57 minutes; 2 hours 57 minutes to under 3 hours 21 minutes; 3 hours 21 minutes and above.
The Timed 10K Run will be prioritised in four line up sections on race day as per their timing certificates submitted during registration, namely under 1 hour; 1 hour to under 1 hour 10 minutes; 1 hour 10 minutes to under 1 hour 20 minutes and 1 hour 20 minutes and above.